ICAI has declared the significant dates for the CA Final Exam of the Nov 2022 session. Along with the timetable, the CA Final Exam Form dates for Nov 2022 exams are also announced on the official website of ICAI. The CA Final application form window will be opened by Aug 10, 2022. Moreover, the last date to fill the CA Final exam form Nov 2022 is Aug 31, 2022. After that, students can submit the examination form till Sept 7, 2022, with the late fees of Rs. 600.
After filing the exam form, you will have only 2 months left for the exams. So, you should start solving the CA Final question papers and mock test papers. Furthermore, start your revisions, if you haven’t started yet.
So, read this blog to know the CA Final exam form dates for Nov 2022 session, how to fill the form, documents required, CA Final exam form fees, and correction window.
ICAI CA Final Exam Form Date for Nov 2022
The CA Final Exam Nov 2022 will start from 1st Nov 2022 and continue until 16th Nov 2022. But before the exam begins, students must have submitted their CA Final exam form and pay the fee.
As per ICAI, the CA Final application form window will open on Aug 10, 2022, and will close by Aug 31, 2022. Moreover, the CA Final exam form last date with the late fee is Sept 7, 2022. Rest, students can check out the below table for important dates.
|Exam Form Window Opens||Aug 10, 2022|
|Last Date to submit the form without a late fee||Aug 31, 2022|
|Last Date to submit the form with the late fee||Sept 7, 2022|
|CA Final Exams Date 2022||Nov 1 to 16, 2022|
|CA Final Nov 2022 Result||Jan 2023|
How to Fill the CA Final Exam Form of Nov 2022?
To fill out the CA Final application form, candidates are required to complete the registration for the course. Once the registration process is done, the candidate can move with the form filling after the ICAI has released the exam forms in the portal. To fill-up the ICAI CA Final exam form, you can follow the step-by-step process:
- Visit the official website of ICAI.
- Log in to the dashboard by entering the credentials.
- Once you are logged in to the site successfully, you can find the “apply now” option on the home page for the CA Final Exam Nov 2022.
- Fill in the basic details and check the details and the particulars shown to you in the page.
- For the next step, make the online fee payment for the Final Exam.
- Once your payment is successfully accepted, you will get a copy of your application form in pdf.
- Download the pdf and the fee receipt that you received from ICAI for future references.
Documents Required for CA Final Application Form Nov 2022
While filling out the CA Final application form, students are asked to submit a few documents in the ICAI portal. So, you must get these documents ready while filling the form. You can cross-check the list of the documents below:
- PDF of duly signed CA Final Registration copy.
- ST/SC, OBC or Differently abled certificates for the respective groups.
- Scanned form of PP size photograph and signature.
- Signed copy of the Declaration Form.
Therefore, make sure that you have arranged copies of all these documents and keep them handy while filling out the form.
ICAI CA Final Exam Form Fees for Nov 2022
The form fee for the CA Final is different for Indian citizens and students appearing from foreign countries. You can refer to the tables below to know the CA Final exam form fees.
|Single Group form fee||INR 1800|
|Both Groups form fee||INR 3300|
|Late form submission Fee||INR 600|
|Exam (For Kathmandu)||Fee details|
|Single Group||INR 2200|
|Both Groups||INR 4000|
|Late Form Submission Fee||INR 600|
|Exam venue Overseas Centre (Excluding Kathmandu)|
|Single Group||USD 325|
|Both Groups||USD 550|
|Late Fee||USD 10|
CA Final Correction Window
If the students have entered any wrong details in the CA Final Exam Form, then they can rectify it as soon as the correction windows are opened by ICAI. The correction window is generally opened after the CA Final exam form’s last date. In the correction window, you can also change information such as exam centre, medium, and any further details that you want. You do not have to pay any fee to fill up the first correction window. Also, no new forms for CA Final will be filled during the correction duration. Only the students who have already filled out the exam form can opt for correction.
How to apply for the Correction Window?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to rectify the errors or update any details in your CA Final Exam Form 2022:
- Visit the official portal of ICAI.
- Enter your login credentials and open your examination form.
- Check one by one all the information in the form and the details entered in the form.
- As per your needs, do the rectification.
- You can choose either “No Change Required” or Make Changes.
- As the changes are done, click on submit.
- But if you are making the corrections through the second window then, you need to submit the fee for successful submission.
Therefore, here is the detailed information regarding the CA Final Exam Form of Nov 2022. You need to go through all the mentioned information regarding the dates, process, fees, etc. The student must fill up their form to prevent the late fee as per the deadline. The final deadline of 20th March should not be crossed at any cost, or else you won’t be able to appear in the CA Final Nov 2022 exam. So, all the best for your Nov 2022 exams.